If you like the posts,comedy clips, please click on

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Virat Kohli is Not My Favorite Cricketer - Rashmika Mandanna


Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna said even though she is a fan of Royal Challengers Bangalore team but Virat Kohli is not my favorite cricketer. She said I will follow IPL regularly in spite of the busy schedule in the shooting. Rashmika said she thought this year IPL is going to won by Royal Challengers Bangalore team, she felt very disappointing as IPL postponed due to various reasons. Rashmika said she is a big fan of Chennai Superkings Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. She loves Dhonis batting, Wicket keeping, and captaincy. Rashmika Mandanna said Dhoni is a master class player and he is an all-time hero in Cricket.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Movie & Film Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
My Zimbio

I heart FeedBurner

Blog Directory & Search engine

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to My AOL